Welcome to Honolulu HomeLoans.
Hawaii’s Most Experienced Mortgage Company.
As Hawaii's largest, locally-owned mortgage banker, Honolulu HomeLoans (HHL) provides competitive pricing and product offerings, advanced mortgage technology, and the highest quality customer service.
A local company, HHL has the power of a national provider with the flexibility of a local business, providing residential loans and refinancing of existing mortgages directly to consumers. The HHL team, comprised of veteran professionals, has more than 1,000 years of combined experience in Hawaii's real estate, finance, and mortgage banking markets.
• Conventional Fixed Rate, Adjustable Rate, FHA, VA, USDA, and Jumbo loans.
• VA Loan Specialists – We’re an approved lender.
• Local processing, underwriting and funding
• Preferred lender at numerous condominium projects in Kakaako and Honolulu
• International-speaking loan officers: Korean, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Ilocano and Tagalog
• Three convenient locations: Downtown Honolulu, Aiea, and Hawaii Kai
• Top 100 Mortgage Companies in America by Mortgage Executive magazine (2014, 2013 and 2012)
• “Hawaii’s Best” Mortgage Lender in the Honolulu Star-Advertiser’s People’s Choice Awards (2013)
• Best Places to Work in Hawaii Award by Hawaii Business Magazine (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013 and 2012)
• "Best in Real Estate-Mortgage" by Honolulu Magazine (2016, 2015, 2014 and 2013)
Contact us today for a free consultation and loan prequalification.
Take advantage of money-saving low rates on a refinance mortgage loan. Enjoy a better interest rate and lower monthly payments.
Apply today! Click here.
Apply Now for a Mortgage Loan
Our online application is easy to fill out, taking about 15 to 20 minutes to complete. It is conveniently designed to allow you to stop any time, save your application, and pick up where you left off. After you submit an online application, a loan officer will quickly contact you to discuss your financing needs and options.
Apply today! Click here.
Access Your Honolulu HomeLoans Mortgage Account.
You may login through the Loan Status page to view information regarding your mortgage account, including your loan balance, payment history, payment date and year-to-date totals. You may also view certain loan documents. For more information or assistance, please contact us at email@example.com; or toll free at 888-900-2816 or 808-681-7500, M – F from 8:00am to 4:30pm HST. MORE